Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum

This forum was created for the loyal worldwide fans of pop singer Bruno Mars; also known as Hooligans. Feel free to hold discussions on topics you feel needs to be shared. And don't forget to have fun! It's all about love guys.

SHARE THIS PAGE

Keywords

Top posters

Latest topics

» "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!!
Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:19 pm by Admin

» Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin
Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 pm by Admin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin

Admin
    Admin

Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin Empty Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 pm

To Who It May Concern,

Ok even though there's no one here for now, I'll just introduce myself anyways. Hi, my name is Admin but you can call me "BrunoMars Worldwide" for short What a Face . I live in Alberta, Canada. I've only seen Bruno in concert once and it was at the 6th row. 
    I became a hooligan in 2011, it's tough being a old time hooligan cause you watch many of your hooligan friends eventually leave the base  Crying or Very sad. I don't have as many hooligan friends as I used tongue to but everyone is welcome to be pals with me. 
    Bruno has followed me on twitter once, on September 24th 2014, that was one of the most exciting moments of my life and I had only 95 followers then so I have no idea how he managed to find the account shocked.
    Bruno and I had a few DM exchanges but he eventually unfollowed (don't remember what day tho) and I know why  Sad.

My goal for this forum is to integrate all the hooligans and Bruno lovers from all over the world even if they have different backgrounds and cultures (haha we didn't pick "worldwide" for no reason). I don't want to put the forum's translator to waste, so hopefully members wont be speaking just one language in this forum  thumbs up. My other mini goal for the forum is to create a big private community for hooligans, so even though some hooligans may lose focus on Bruno, they may still end up in the fanbase because we have eachother buddies.   I don't know what in the world made me decide to own an update account  annoyed, seriously it's sooooo much work! But I've learnt a looooooot from the experience! To be honest, I never would have thought I would end up with a website and a forum when I started the account, the idea would have seemed too big for me.

I think that's all I can say for now, unless you want to ask me more. You could always subscribe to the forum and PM me questions yourself  Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm