Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum

This forum was created for the loyal worldwide fans of pop singer Bruno Mars; also known as Hooligans. Feel free to hold discussions on topics you feel needs to be shared. And don't forget to have fun! It's all about love guys.

SHARE THIS PAGE

Keywords

Top posters

Latest topics

» "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!!
JTWYA - "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:19 pm by Admin

» Self Intro | From Bruno Mars Worldwide Forum Admin
JTWYA - "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 pm by Admin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:03 pm

"Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!!

Admin
    Admin

JTWYA - "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!! Empty "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:19 pm

It's Just The Way You Are's fifth anniversary today!!! buddies clap clap drink2 cheers  Bruno's debut single as an artist, so that's certainly a big deal! Its basically the mark of Bruno's stardom, since this single served as a gateway for him as a successful artist. I cannot believe it's been this long since I first heard the record on the radio and immediately got mesmerized impressed ! My favorite thing about this single however is it's music video  in love in love in love and I'll never forget it!

Here are a few highlights of JTWYA's achievement:

JTWYA - "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!! Justbd11

JTWYA - "Just The Way You Are" Turns Five!!! Gold11

#JTWYA #Anniversary #MusicBirth

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm